NTPC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 207 Engineering Executive Trainee Posts in NTPC, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by NTPC Limited from 10 Jan 2019 11:00 AM to 31 Jan 2019 for 207 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Jan 2019 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31 Jan 2019|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM||No. Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee through online /offline mode.
27 years as on last date of online application in NTPC (i.e. 31.01.2019).
|Discipline advertised||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Electrical Engineering||47||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control I Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Electronlcs/ Power Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||95||Mechanical / Production I Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./Thermal I Mechanical &Automation/ Power Engg.|
|Electronics Engineering||50||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation I Instrumentation & Control|
₹60,000-1,80,000 atihe basic pay of ₹60000
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NTPC’s website (direct link is given below) from 10 Jan 2019 11:00 AM to 31 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ntpc.co.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.